RETURNING TO LOTUS SALON AND SPA
Our team will be taking extra measures to follow the guidelines and regulations with sanitation and safety for all!
Our team will be enforcing the following. Here is a list of what to expect!
- Until further notice, masks are required by the state of NC.
- Come alone to your appointment. Due to the social distancing requirements, please do not bring any additional visitors, family, or friends.
- You may call us and check for the availability, prior to your Vist.
- You may enter the salon at the exact time of your appointment unless a salon member calls to tell you otherwise. Please enter the door labeled “400.” This will be our primary entrance and exit.
- If you are uncomfortable entering the salon at the time of your appointment and would like to avoid contact with others, please call the salon so we can time your entrance accordingly.
- When you enter, please sanitize your hands before being seated.
- As much as we love you dearly, we will not be shaking hands or hugging at your appointment.
- Please leave all nonessential items in your car. Including purses and bags. We have eliminated surface space and seating for such items.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the salon/spa.
- Beverages will not be offered at this time. We ask that you leave the drinks and snacks at home.
- Magazines and books will not be available.
- At the time of check in or check out, please be seated in one of the designated chairs until you are called.
- If you are not comfortable being in the salon at this time, we understand. We encourage you to schedule your next appointment for a later time.
We support you!
- Plain and simple…if you are feeling symptomatic or have been exposed to someone symptomatic or ill, STAY HOME. We will extend the same courtesy
FOR OUR TEAM:
- We will sanitize tools, stations, and high contact areas between each client. Rooms, linens, and equipment will be disinfected between each client and washed and sanitized capes or gowns will be used for each Client. This has always been required by the State Board of Cosmetology in NC,
we continue to follow these laws. Additional time has been added between appointments for extra cleaning efforts.
- Our team will be wearing masks.
- Daily symptom assessment will be performed on each of our stylists prior to each shift.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- To request an appointment, we prefer you to call at 919-386-2323. You may also leave us text messege with your name and info. Do to the continued high volume of calls and messages,
we will get back to you as soon as we can. Keep in mind, we are working with a limited schedule and staff. Thank you for your patience.
- Salon & Spa Services:
- Threading, Body Waxing, Facials, Microdermabrassion, Body Scrubs, & Face Waxing reservations have resumed as normal! Nail services are still not being booked at this time.